Tuesday, 5 June 2012

5D4N Kuala Lumpur Conference - Sept



WELCOME TO MALAYSIA


KLIA Airport Welcome inside Immigration is possible





RENAISSANCE HOTEL INFORMATION 
Renaissance Hotel Convention Center

Renaissance Hotel Deluxe Room

MATIC - Malaysia Tourism Center Opposite Renaissance Hotel


Bukit Nanas Monorail Station - 2 mins walk from Renaissance Hotel


BERJAYA TIMESSQUARE INFORMATION
Berjaya TimesSquare Strategic Location

Berjaya TimesSquare Hotel & Shopping Mall

Berjaya TimesSquare Shopping Mall  - 12 floors of Shopping




Berjaya Timessquare Grand Ballroom




OPTION OF LOCAL RESTAURANT DINNER





SUNWAY LAGOON POOLSIDE DINNER






2 comments:

  1. I am very much pleased with the post. I want to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved how this post brings together conferences, gala dinners, hotels, and adventure experiences in Kuala Lumpur. Our team also had a great experience with a professional planner, and it showed how well-planned Team Building Activities Malaysia can make a corporate trip more memorable.

    ReplyDelete